2- Dumbbell bicep curls
This exercise works on your biceps, shoulders, and top back.
- Stand straight with ft shoulder-width apart;
- Engage your core and squeeze your shoulder blades back;
- Hold the dumbbells, one in every hand, with the palms dealing with inward;
- Bring the dumbbells up to your shoulders, pause for a 2d or 2;
- Then convey the dumbbells down.
- Note: You have to constantly hold your elbows tucked and steady, they practically never change position.
You can do alternating bicep curls or both fingers at a time, something you prefer.